As a Software Build Automation Lead;
- Developed and managed automated build capabilities for all software projects.
- Troubleshot software deployment and build issues.
- Coordinated and set up automated software build environments.
- Improved engineers' productivity with Integrated Automation and DevOps practices.
- Provided installation development services for software project requests.
As a Senior Software Developer;
- Designed and developed software products.
- Held the ownership of software releases and NPIs.
- Developed software deployment tools.
- Wrote automation scripts.
- Led a small team of developers.
Products: Keysight 14585A Control and Analysis Software (2.4), Keysight BenchVue Power Supply 2018.1
ITD World is the global talent and leadership development expert that delivers training, action learning, coaching, mentoring, consulting, competency certification and seminars.
- Developed business support system and web applications.
- Provided IT supports to all of ITD World centers.
- Managed the whole IT organization in ITD.
- Developed a webapp called e-Assessment System 2.0 (360-degree Leadership Feedback Tool) within a month of period using PHP, MySQL and jQuery/AJAX.
To ensure the software is built successfully, tested, well packaged and delivered right on time by automation.
- Implemented software build automation process for all software projects, and worked closely with all development teams for any support when required.
- Implemented software obfuscation, installation package and continuous quality measurement metrics for all the software projects.
- Implemented Continuous Integration build process for Android and iOS applications.
- Improved software delivery efficiency with automation process and DevOps practices.
- Shared some talks about software automation implementation and software quality metrics integration.
Products: Keysight BenchVue USB Modular Apps (Switch Matrix, Function Generator, Chassis, Source Measurement Unit, Oscilloscope, Data Acquisition & Digital Multimeter), Keysight BenchVue DAQ, Agilent VEE, Keysight Mobile Meter Logger 3.1 (Android & iOS)
Keysight Technologies, or Keysight, is a US company that manufactures electronics test and measurement equipment and software.
- Involved in Keysight Handheld Meter applications development as one of the software developers.
- Involved in Keysight BenchVue USB Modular applications development as one of the software developers.
- Worked closely with team members and other teams to ensure delivery of high quality work in software development with Agile environment.
- Designed application UIs, mockups and icons for WPF XAML.
- Developed some utility tools for internal use.
Products: Keysight LCR Meter (discontinued), Keysight TrueIR Thermal Imager, Keysight BenchVue USB Modular Apps
IME Technology is a member of IME Group of companies, the leading and most established CAD, CAM, and CAE solutions provider in Malaysia since 1980, specialized in 3D CAD Design, CAM (Machining) and CAE (FEA Simulation).
- Conducted SOLIDWORKS training, performed technical supports, software delivery and installation, performed technical demo for SOLIDWORKS Electrical and SOLIDWORKS EPDM, and implemented SOLIDWORKS EPDM project at customers' place.
- Developed SOLIDWORKS macros and custom SOLIDWORKS add-ins using SOLIDWORKS API in C#/VB.
- Developed custom .NET applications for internal use to automate some tasks and improve engineer's productivity.
- Developed web applications for internal operation using PHP, MySQL and jQuery/AJAX such as training evaluation system.
- Certified as Professional for Certified SOLIDWORKS Professional (CSWP) and SOLIDWORKS Specialist (CSWS).
- Developed company first SOLIDWORKS add-in known as IME InterX and launched it during SOLIDWORKS 2015 Innovation Day.
- Became the Product Owner for SOLIDWORKS Electrical product.
- Redesigned company corporate website for better UX and SEO.
Developed Windows desktop application based on .NET Framework:
- Application to control electrometer instrument via SCPI commands, and ability to do real-time data logging and export the data streams into CSV/Excel.
- Written in C# (WinForms).
- Device Indicator for Environment Monitoring Device (EMD) Data Logger
- Monitor the online-offline status of each device installed on site and plotted the position of the installed device using Google Map API. Data is received from Arduino board using GSM module.
- Written in C# (WinForms).
Developed Windows desktop applications based on .NET Framework:
- Sign Language Translator System for Deaf-mute Person
- Main application for an embedded device based on Intel Atom that translates sign languages performed by a person wearing sensor-equipped gloves and then displays the sign meaning into the device screen in the real-time.
- Won the Second Prize in Intel Cup 2012 in Shanghai, China.
- Written in C# (WinForms) and C++, installed on Windows CE.
- Environment Monitoring Device (EMD) Data Logger
- Provides real-time data visualization and logging from Arduino project that equipped with environment sensors such as temperature, humidity, carbon dioxide and oxygen. Ability to export data into Excel using MS Excel interop API.
- Written in C# (WinForms).
- Equipment Control GUI Program for Test & Measurement
- Provides a centralized UI to control each connected instrument to a PC set up in a lab environment.
- Written in C# (WinForms) using ComponentOne UI libraries.